Friday, May 16, 2014

Flowers Just for You


HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!!! So early this morning while everyone was still sleeping I decided to try my hand at some watercoloring! :) I stamped all of the flowers and leaves using Tim Holtz distress inks. Then I let them dry completely. I added water with a water brush to spread the color from the outlines into the centers. It softened everything beautifully. After completely coloring all of the flowers I went in with some added colors for the centers. Then added a little wink of stella clear glitter on the top of the flower centers.

I added some spots using my water brush with water and also flicked some on with ink in my water brush. :) Then to finish off the card I added the sentiment.

I hope you love this!

Hugs,
Ash-



No comments:

Post a Comment