Wednesday, April 9, 2014

SC483 | Quilted Heartfelt Thanks


Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is have a blessed week! Tonight my hubby and little guy passed out at the same time! LOL! So I decided I would go ahead and try todays SplitcoastStampers challenge! :) Wednesday's are sketch challenges so I decided it would be fun.

I have been obsessed with the quilting technique Dawn McVay shared with us... I believe it was earlier this week. LOL! My brain is gone. I decided to try it with 1"x1" squares and on a smaller scale. I love how it turned out!!  A super fun technique that is simple! :)

I hope you have a lovely evening!!

ENJOY!!

Hugs,
Ash-

SUPPLIES:



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley! I just saw your name in the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge, and of course the way you signed off caught my eye with the Peace/Love, since that's how I sign off as well! I thought I'd pop on over to check out your blog, and I see you are one talented gal!! This card is beautiful, as is so many of your creations here. Call me a fan, and I'll be back to visit often. Stop by and visit me too some time!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete