Monday, March 31, 2014

It's Life's Little Moments



Happy MONDAY! Here is today's card for the Clean and Simple card challenge. Today we had a color challenge where we could pick from several colors.


 I decided on doing a starry sky which I've been wanting to try forever! :) I finally found a lone star stamp just laying around. It's from one of my old Stampin' Up stamp sets... I have no idea which one. LOL! ;-) 

I stamped the stars in versamark randomly and then took the handle of a paint brush and pressed it into the versamark a little. Then stamped little random dots around the stars with it. :) I embossed the stars using white detail embossing powder. Then took toilet paper in a ball and pressed it into my Navy Studio Calico ink! Using a circular pressing motion I swirled it all around to create the background! :) 

I colored the adorable bunnies from Mama Elephants Honey Bunny stamp set using my copic markers and added some wink of stella glitter to their tails. :) 

I hope you love this! 

Hugs, Ash- 


Stamps: Mama Elephant (Honey Bunny... and sentiment set)
Paper: White 110#
Ink: Navy from Studio Calico, versamark, black versafine, momento tuxedo black
Accessories: Toilet Paper, Copic Markers, Versamark, White Embossing powder, end of paint brush, dimensionals, copic markers, wink of stella glitter pen

No comments:

Post a Comment