Saturday, March 29, 2014

Best Friends Forever Bunnies





The Inspiration I used: 


Happy Saturday! Here is my card for todays inspiration challenge. I used this beautiful post as my inspiration. :) http://www.damasklove.com/inside-stationery/

I used this adorable bunny stamp and sentiments to make this card! I also have the die cut set for the bunny stamp set. I love it!!! :) I used my markers to color the images. The images come from Mama Elephant. 

I also used the butterfly and flower from a Taylored Expressions Easter set. I added wink of stella clear glitter on the images. :) 

HUGS, Ash-


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the bunny card! So stinkin' cute!!! I am a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kristie!! I LOVE this Mama Elephant stamp set!!! :)

      Delete