Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Rainbow of Thanks



HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!! So here is the other card I was talking about in yesterdays blog! I use the thanks that was die cut from this rainbow paper on yesterdays card! :) I have a thing for rainbows lately and they are very popular right now! :)

I used some watercolor paper and my Tim Holtz distress markers with a water brush to create this beautiful rainbow paper. :) I had so much fun making it! A super quick and easy technique. :) Then I used my Paper Smooches "THANKS" die and cut out the thanks.

I used my wink of stella clear glitter pen to color in the negative space with glitter. Then added glossy accents over the letters for some extra shine. :)

I woke up at 3am this morning ready to make a card or two so I have another post for tomorrow with a different rainbow card! LOL! So check back for that!

Hugs,
Ash-

No comments:

Post a Comment