Friday, November 9, 2012

Believe in Snowflakes :)

Oh Happy Friday! :) I just received a package in the mail from Stampin' Up!!! :) If you didn't know I am officially now a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! :) I was years ago and I've missed it... so I'm back in the game!! :) I also have a website... it's www.ashley.stampinup.net! :) Check it out!! You can view and buy Stampin' Up products from there! :)

Today I wanted to showcase a different color combo that I normally would never use for snowflakes. I just received everything on this card today in the mail from Stampin' Up! I'm obsessed with this new stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog! :) It's called Snowflake Soiree... isn't it beautiful!! :) I stamped the snowflakes in Lucky Limeade and Pacific Point Stampin' Up Ink. :) Then the believe is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink. :) I have to say the Cherry Cobbler ink is my newest favorite!! I love it!!! :) I also used some Cherry Cobbler Binding ribbon from SU! too! :) I love how it turned out!!! :) I added some SU! Dazzling details to the snowflakes and rounded the bottom two corners with my corner punch! :)

I hope you love this card!! It's one of my favs and only one layer so perfect for mailing! :)

Have a blessed weekend!
Ashley
Peace | Love | Joy

Stamps: Stampin' Up's Snowflake Soiree
Paper: White
Ink: Pacific Point, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limade
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Binding ribbon, corner punch, dazzling details







2 comments: